Winter Anti Slip Car Fabric Chain, Tire Anti Slip Sleeve, Car Anti Slip Tire Cover
• Safely drive up to speeds of 50km/h(conditions permitting).
• Fitting them is easy.
• They are lightweight and take up minimal space. Always keep in the car for further use.
• They are reusable – and good value.
• They are a simple solution to a difficult problem.
How the Snow socks work
Very simply the fabric sticks to the snow and ice. The woven fabric is designed to ensure maximum grip on snow and ice.
To Fit:Fitting the Snow Socks is very easy:
1) Stop the vehicle and apply the handbrake, turn off the engine, and never apply this item on a roadside find a safe place to apply. Fit Atli Snow Sock to the drive wheels of the car, starting at the top of the tyre and working downwards. Simply slip the elastic edge over the wheel trying not to put them too close to any stationary components as this may cause damage to the socks and the component.
2) Move the vehicle approximately 3ft forward or backwards
3) Put the remainder of each Atli Sock into its correct position.
4) If the Atli Snows Sock is fitted correctly it will automatically self-centre when you start driving. There is only one possible way to fit Snow Sock and no practice is required.
There is NO need to turn off any electronic traction and stability devices. Extreme acceleration and braking will damage the product and remember to drive under speeds of 50 km/h.
To take off
1) Stop the vehicle and apply the handbrake. Pull the Atli Sock down off the wheel using care as not doing so might damage the product,
2) Move the vehicle approximately 3ft forward and roll off the bottom edge
3) Fold neatly and put back in to storage bag for reuse.
– All Passenger cars
– All 4×4 vehicles (fit to the front wheels)
– LCV vehicles under 1.5 tones fully loaded
Notes on Correct Use
–Please note: If you drive on clear roads / gritted tarmac, the faster they will wear out. Remember to check the sock before use and replace when nessacery.
– The Atli Snow Sock is built to get you out of trouble and not for prolonged use. You should take them off once on a gritted or clear road.
– The Snow Sock is designed to be used on tarmac / asphalt road with Snow & Ice
– Off road conditions where the road is uneven will damage the product,
– Continued use on roads where now and ice is cleared will wear down the sock.
– Do not exceed 50 km/h. Do not make sudden braking or acceleration movements. Turn smoothly to avoid skidding – i.e no sudden / jerky movements.
– Reduce speed further on wet snow.
– Dry socks before packing away wash after winter is over and store.
– Do not leave them on overnight or store in area where they can freeze, if this should happen do not drive on the socks ontil it has naturally dried out.
Q1: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
"Four Steps" QC:
(1) Workers self inspecting,
(2)workshop inspector inspecting,
(4) finished goods random inspection in warehouse before delivering.
For new orders, mass production samples will be sent for your confirmation on quality for double insurance. Mass production pictures/video available for your reference.
Q2: What terms you accept if I order with you?
FOB, CNF, CIF, EXW,etc
Q3: How about the payment for bulk order?
Normally we take 30% payment for deposit, balance against BL.
Q4: I had bad experience with other supplier, how can I make sure you will make it right?
Long business relationship is relied on mutual trust!
We work with many clients for over ten years. We are together when things go right, while we get even stronger after errors happening sometimes. We are not afraid of problems, because we are tough enough to shoulder responsibilities and we will figure out to solve the problems with you!