Welding gloves Two-layer full cowhide welding gloves thick wear-resistant and heat-insulating labor protection gloves
- Cowhide Leather MIG Gloves With Split Leather Palm Reinforcements,The genuine leather makes the finger more flexible for welding and stick or mig,Even Cutting/grilling/cooking.Insulated Cotton Lining - Black-gray. Comfortable and soft Cotton Lining and they have good dexterity,Cotton lined for added insulation in hot or cold conditions without the bulk. 1 piece back/2 pieces back, reinforced palm at thumb available, unlined/full lined, wing thumb or straight thumb available thread stitching available.
- Genuine Leather - Heat resistant & Durable-These gloves are made from specific parts of the cow, which is not only thick but also soft and flexible with extreme heat/fire resistance and puncture resistance, cut resistance and moderate oil resistance. and heat insulation, fireproof and soft sweat absorbent cotton inside, canvas cuffs,which Allowing you to work with confidence and efficiency
- The gloves uses strong thread, that means it more resistant to high temperatures than other heat resistant gloves and not easy to break, very suitable for high-temperature work. Reinforced palm to cushion hands when working with heavy weight or sharp objects.Excellent performance in heavy duty welding, gripping hot stuff such as stove & cookware & burning coal or firewood.
- Protect your hands from hot objects or environment-Reinforced Wing thumb and Reinforced palm design for maximum cushioning hands when working with heavy weight or sharp objects.Excellent performance in heavy duty welding, gripping hot stuff such as stove & cookware & burning coal or firewood,Leather hanging loop provide convenience for hanging and decoration.
- Leather Forge Welding Gloves Heat/Fire Resistant, Mitts for Oven/Grill/Fireplace/Furnace/Stove/Pot Holder/Tig Welder/Mig/BBQ/Animal handling glove with 16 inches Extra Long Sleeve.
EN388 Mechanical Hazard
BS EN407: 2004
Protective gloves against thermal risks (heat and/or fire)
This diagram details the testing categories for BS EN407: 2004. A tested item is given a performance rating of 1 to 4 (lowest to highest) on some or all of the listed categories. Frequently an 'x' will replace one or more of the numbers, this means that the corresponding test was not performed.
Contact Heat Times
The following table details the performance levels for the 'contact heat' category:
||Contact temperature (degrees C)
||Threshold time (seconds)
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details:12pairs/dozen,10dozen/carton, Customerized
Port:Shanghai and Ningbo
Lead Time:About 15-20 days after payment
Q1. Are you a factory or trading factory?
We are a factory supplier. Welcome to visit us.
Q2. Can i ask one pair sample before place order?
Yes.we can send you one pair sample for free as your quality check,but customer need to pay courier cost by themselves ,such as DHL,TNT,Fedex ,EMS etc
Q3. Can you make our logo on your glove?
Yes, we accept to do OEM business. Please send us your logo design, our designer will develop your logo on your glove order professionally.
Q4:Do you have CE certificate of your products?
We are cooperating with CTC, SATRA and TUV test labs for many years. Most gloves with CE certificates (EN420, EN388,EN511)
Q5:How does your factory do regarding quality control?
Quality is priority.AUTC people always put great emphasis on inspections from raw material to Semi-finished products and finished products.