Class 1 Voltage Rating AC 7500 V/Test Voltage AC 10000 V Linemen's Electrical Insulating Latex Rubber Gloves
- Class 1 Electrical Rubber Insulating Gloves offer superior dielectric properties,increased durability, flexibility, comfort and physical strength. Their contoured shape helps reduce hand fatigue, minimize chaffing and includes a rolled cuff for easy on/off.
- These Class 0 gloves are available in an 11" and 14" length and in a red or black color to provide low voltage protection up to 7500 volts AC/11250 Volts DC. AUTC Rubber Insulating Gloves now feature ultra-thin rear labels that are flush with the back of the glove, improving longevity and comfort.
- All glove configurations meet or exceed the respective requirements of current IEC60903-2002 Standards, ASTM D120-09 specifications, OSHA 29C FR 1910.269 regulations and NFPA 70E standards.
- Ideal users of these gloves include power and communications linesmen, electrical contractors, plant and facility maintenance technicians, auto manufacturing/repair service workers, high-voltage machine operators and electrical field service technicians.
- ASTM F496 Standard Specification for In-Service Care of Insulating Gloves and Sleeves states that protector gloves shall be worn over rubber insulating gloves to prevent mechanical damage.
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details:One Piece in a Polybag; One Pair in a Small box, 10pairs in a Carton box, Customerized
Port:Shanghai and Ningbo
Lead Time:About 15-20 days after payment
Q1. Are you a factory or trading factory?
We are a factory supplier. Welcome to visit us.
Q2. Can i ask one pair sample before place order?
Yes.we can send you one pair sample for free as your quality check,but customer need to pay courier cost by themselves ,such as DHL,TNT,Fedex ,EMS etc
Q3. Can you make our logo on your glove?
Yes, we accept to do OEM business. Please send us your logo design, our designer will develop your logo on your glove order professionally.
Q4:Do you have CE certificate of your products?
We are cooperating with CTC, SATRA and TUV test labs for many years. Most gloves with CE certificates (EN420, EN388,EN511)
Q5:How does your factory do regarding quality control?
Quality is priority.AUTC people always put great emphasis on inspections from raw material to Semi-finished products and finished products.